Altered mask for mixed media challenge

4G or Girls, Giggles, Glitter, and Glue on Facebook has a mixed media challenge which I participated. You didn't have to send anything in nor was it a swap. You just had to alter something you purchased from a thrift store or the Goodwill using some of the products listed for the challenge.
I altered a Halloween mask. I put it off so long because of other obligations that the deadline crept up on me before I knew it. I didn't do it until 3 hours prior to the deadline. Whew! I did it though. I didn't win, but I had fun and in the end that's what count.





I used gesso, paint, crackle paint, rhinestones, glitter, glitter glue, flowers, buttons, ribbon, black oil marker, jute, butterfly bow and bling.


Thanks for reading and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Handmade "Graphic 45" Pocket Size Travelers Notebooks Planners

Making and selling these traveler's notebook planners is not what I thought it will be. Hmmm? More time spent in the planning stage than...