Eek! My October Calendar Layout...

I just love October and everything that comes along with this time of the year. Today I enjoyed Watching Sandra Lee's Halloween specials old and new episodes. I also purchased (Yay!) a Design by Dani Halloween digital paper collection which is what I use in my October calendar layout.

The paper collection is called "It's Scary"and it's the complete kit. Can be found here, http://www.snapclicksupply.com/its-scary-complete-kit/.  I love it being it's affordable and it includes papers and the embellishments and easy to resize in Microsoft Word.

Along with using the paper from the collection, I also used the embellishments, Tim Holtz glitter glue in Xmas Red, Clear Rock Candy, Gold, and Lime Green. I also inked around the edges of the embellishments with Tim Holtz Black Soot.

Here's some pics.




As I have a Brothers printer, I printed the calendar from the Brother Creative Center which came with the printer because it was just easier for me.

I had fun creating my October calendar layout. Hope you try something new today.

Happy Crafting!

XOXOXO


No comments:

Handmade "Graphic 45" Pocket Size Travelers Notebooks Planners

Making and selling these traveler's notebook planners is not what I thought it will be. Hmmm? More time spent in the planning stage than...