Halloween DIY Paper Bag Cards...

I'm still going strong working on my Halloween projects. I still got a lot of stuff I want to complete by October 31. Halloween is my favorite holiday and try and go all out every year.

So, I found two packs of Halloween bags from a yard sale for 0.50$ each. The two packs are the same but the 12 bags each have different designs. I knew as soon as spotted them, I was going to make Halloween diy paper bag cards. It's not a new idea but it's something I wanted to do for Halloween. They appear to have come from one of my favorite stores, The Dollar Tree. Yay!!!

They're really easy and inexpensive to make for Halloween which is totally my cup of tea. Most of the papers and embellishments came from online and the rest from my craft stash.

The papers and embellishments I use are "Spookalicious" by Mye De Leon and Design by Dani, "It's Scary Complete Kit". Also, I use printables from cutedaisy.comhalegrafx.com, and printabelle.com.
Along with sequins, glitter glue, black ink, washi tape and my diy washi tape (here's the link http://impossiblecreations.blogspot.com/2016/09/diy-washi-tape.html) to decorate, I use glue, double sided tape and dimensional tape to bind it together.

The inserts in the front pockets are some of the cut outs from the online printables and the designer paper either folded or just a single sheet. I inked the edges. They can be used for photos, journaling or both. I used color pencils on the Frankenstein.

I'm only showing four completed Halloween diy paper bag cards. I'm showing group pic, front and insert of each card, the back of each card and the ones I haven't finished.












Hope this inspires you to make paper bag cards for Halloween, if not maybe for Thanksgiving or Christmas.

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Have a blessed day!

XOXOXO Dawn

No comments:

Handmade "Graphic 45" Pocket Size Travelers Notebooks Planners

Making and selling these traveler's notebook planners is not what I thought it will be. Hmmm? More time spent in the planning stage than...